Are you a Flight Center Member? Become a part of the Community!
San Carlos Flight Center is open to anyone, but membership does have its privileges!
Pick the membership level that is right for you.
Community Membership: $20/month
- Access to member-only seminars, events, and workshops;
- Access to live web streaming and recordings of SCFC Safety Seminars and Events;
- Advance notice of SCFC Safety Seminars (at least 2 days before general FAA Safety announcements emails go out);
- Discount rates for SCFC fee training events, as they apply;
- Discount rates for FlyOutGroup fee events, as they apply;
- Discount prices on SCFC and FlyOutGroup t-shirts and other branded gear from our store;
- Access to the SCFC office areas for internet use, weather briefings, flight planning, or downtime in between flights.
Renting Membership: $50/month (+ account activation fee: $50)
- ALL of the Community Member benefits plus...
- Access to our Online Flight Schedule for booking Aircraft/Simulator time;
- Discount rates for Aircraft/Simulator rental (check out our aircraft and simulator pages for member discount pricing);
- Ability to act as PIC of San Carlos Flight Center aircraft (following checkout).
To become a member, drop by our office or call our front desk at (650) 946-1700.
CFIs: If you are looking to join Team SCFC as a flight instructor, click here for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you into the club!