Please contact your CFI or the Front Desk to book a flight.
Safety is our first priority. In response to the public health crisis and directives from the County and State governments, San Carlos Flight Center is undergoing a phased reopening process. The office is open to members and non-members who have flights scheduled. We are trying to limit the number of people in the office, so you can contact our Front Desk at (650) 946-1700 with any questions.
SCFC members should view the “May 19 Re-Open Presentation to Members” found in our seminar video archive.
SCFC encourages everyone to comply with all health directives to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community.
As you transition back to flying, we suggest that you:
- Review training materials. In particular, most pilots don’t spend nearly enough time with aircraft POHs or the AIM.
- Get ahead in homework.
- Schedule a FaceTime or Zoom ground session with your flight instructor.
- Review an archived safety seminar video.
- Study for the next aircraft checkout or rating.
- Update your logbooks.
- Cherish this extra time with your loved ones.