Maintenance Jobs at SCFC
SCFC’s maintenance team is responsible for the safety of our fleet, performing regular inspections and troubleshooting issues that arise. If you are an Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic who wants to be a part of an energetic, high quality maintenance team where your work matters and is valued, this is the place for you!
Principal duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inspection, maintenance, and repair of airframes and powerplants in accordance with company policies, company service manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, and FAA directives
- Recording all work performed and assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by the mechanic’s signature or initials
- Completion of all paperwork entries in a clean, neat, and legible manner
- Participating in a variety of pilot training activities to share knowledge of airplane maintenance
- Care and policing of the work area and/or company tools and equipment
- Attending ongoing maintenance training classes provided by SCFC or Aircraft manufacturers
- Airframe & Powerplant Certificate
- Fluent in English
- Good people skills for dealing with pilots
- Able to work independently or closely with other team members when as needed.
- Passion for quality and detail
- Ability and desire to learn