Administrative Jobs at SCFC
No group is more responsible for the club atmosphere and sense of community than the administrative staff of SCFC. Our Front Desk sets us apart from other flying clubs in the Bay Area because we have warm and welcoming people as the face and voice of our club. They are the first person to greet those members and non-members alike as they walk in, and they are the ones answering the phones and guiding people to the right answer.
Our team hosts parties, tracks our progress, helps us with scheduling challenges, and makes us feel valued and welcomed. We believe we have the best team of pilots and non-pilots, and we’re always looking to expand our team!
Principal duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Scheduling member flights
- Assisting with social media posts and updates
- Assisting with event planning and hosting (we have many parties, BBQs, etc.)
- Assisting with award tracking (our members receive awards for participation)
- General office work and support
Do you find yourself drawn to jobs where you can be surrounded by people?
Are you the type of person to host events and welcome new friends?
Do you take pride in feeling like your job runs smoothly because of you?
Is the idea of working in a career off the beaten path something that sparks joy?